Lighting a barbecue is a very simple task that will not take much time and effort. Here I will indicate, step by step a simple way to do it: First you must place your barbecue
Lighting a barbecue is a very simple task that will not take much time and effort.
Here I will indicate, step by step a simple way to do it:
- First you must place your barbecue on a flat and firm surface to avoid possible accidents.
- Then place the charcoal in the shape of a pyramid trying to leave the hollow center. Then with absorbent paper or newspaper you have balls and dip these in vegetable oil.
- These balls should be placed in the center of the coal volcano and then cover them with more coal leaving some space so that the flame does not drown.
- Take a stick of newspaper (you roll it up a sheet of paper), or a lighter and light the paper balls impregnated with oil. You will see how the coal starts to ignite.
- Then wait a few minutes for the coal to turn white, which indicates that it is already completely hot and with the help of tongs, distribute the coal along your barbecue and ready, it is already on.
If you have utensils like a fireplace and ignition pads, I will show you another way to light the embers with these materials:
- First you must place the ignition pads on the barbecue and light them with the help of a cigarette lighter.
- Then place a newspaper of paper on the bottom of the fireplace and place several pieces of charcoal on top of them.
- Place the fireplace on the ignition pads and wait until the coal ignites. This will happen when it changes to white.
At that time and with the help of a pair of gloves for your protection, turn the chimney distributing the coal throughout the grill. With this you will have the barbecue ready to use.
Benefits of cooking the barbecue
When you think of barbecues you imagine a Rib eye steak or churrasco, juicy and large. But I imagine that the least thing that comes to your mind is that churrasco can be considered as healthy food, right?
Grilling brings many health benefits. Since oil is not added, foods tend to have less fat.
In fact, high temperatures cause food fats to melt and melt while remaining on the grill without eating them.
BBQ grilled beef burger
Another plus of barbecue cooking is its great taste. High temperatures produce a kind of crust in food, making them retain their juices and with them all their flavor and nutrients.
And grilling is not only limited to red meat, but also to seafood, fish, vegetables and vegetables. Even being able to reach fruits like pineapples that are grilled are delicious.
In conclusion if you want to prepare a picnic in the patio with your friends and family, grilled food is an excellent option, great for those summer days.
It is also a very good option if you travel and do not want to exceed your calories, with a good plate of grilled meat and vegetables you will not have to worry and enjoy a very tasty meal.
I have also prepared an article that explains how to light the charcoal barbecue effortlessly.